Thursday, May 3, 2007

Decision Part II

Now for the rest of the story...... If you read my last blog post you know how excited I am about At Home America. However, what you don't know is that while I was in the middle of writing that post I got an unexpected phone call from the Principal where my husband teaches. He was calling to offer me a part time teaching position for next year. Talk about your life turning upside down. Here I am a SAHM with two little girls and I haven't been in the classroom for over seven years. Well, I did some investigating and praying about the position and I accepted the job on Tuesday morning!! I'm mostly excited but still a littler nervous, especially about figuring out all of the details with the girls. One might think I'm really crazy, but I'm still going to go ahead with the At Home America.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Kim, HUGE congrats! God knew just what you were looking for and what you needed!

Kelley said...

Wow! That's great! Congratulations.
:-)

Laurie said...

I echo all the congrats. Will you still have time to sew curtains? I am in need of some new ones.