Friday, June 29, 2007

MIA


I know - it has been a long (very long time) since I last posted! Sorry about that! Yes - I have been busy with the start up of my new business, At Home America, and also getting ready for my part time teaching job in the fall. Our family was away on vacation (in Tennessee) so that did take up some of my time.


I have been wondering what to post about? Some of my possible topics have included: buying and wearing high heels, vacation time with my extended family and why I love shopping at Costco. However, after bath time tonight I knew that I had to include this picture - just priceless. This was my husband's idea to encourage the girls to have fun with bath time. Way too fun!!!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Welcome back. Cute goggles!

Kelley said...

Good to hear from you again! Silly, silly girls! That is so adorable (what a smart daddy) :-)