Saturday, August 4, 2007

Soccer Mom


On Wednesday we finally went to the mini-van family. It only tooks us 14 months of looking at different vehicles (Highlander's, Sienna's, CRV'S, Civic's, New and Used) to decide on a new Honday Odyssey. I must admit that I was the one in our family having a difficult time with the "mini-van". However, like some many people have said"YOU WILL LOVE IT!" I'm already seeing the benefits. So when you are out and about look for me - the newest "soccer Mom" out there.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Go HONDA!

Brenda said...

I'm green w/ mini-van envy...and i LOVE the Honda mini-van. Hopefully one shall be mine in the next year or two!

Laurie said...

About $%^&%^&( time! :) There is a requirement: 2 kids? Must have mini-van.

Kelley said...

Aw . . . another one bites the dust. (Just kidding!) It looks really nice!