Friday, April 13, 2007

Spring Break In Review







I'm finally getting around to blogging about our spring break. I think the weather has put me in a mood and it has slowed down my blogging. I know everyone has heard a lot about the weather, but I think this conversation with my daughter sums it up the best:

"Olivia, what are you doing?" asked by me as I notice Olivia looking out the slider.
Olivia responds, "Just checking out the weather - it is kind of goofy!"

On to vacation - it was a lot of fun - close to 2,000 miles on our Honda! I had a lot of fun flying to see my friend and hanging out with her and another girlfriend in the DC area. It was the first time that I got to eat at the Cheesecake Factory - yummy. Make sure if you eat there to save room for dessert!

Jim and the girls had a good trip (by car) especially with a DVD player in the car (thanks to Aunt Patti)! They even managed an early morning swim at the hotel pool. I'm not sure if you ask Jim what his response would be about driving solo with the girls - maybe after time he will forget the "moments" of crying in the car.

We had a lot of fun with our friends in Richmond, visiting the cousins and staying with Mimi and Poppie. I've included some pictures - after all a picture is worth a thousand words!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Sounds like you had a great spring break. Olivia's comment about the weather made me laugh out loud! It sounds so grown up. :-)