Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Go BLUE (And White!)


This past weekend we celebrated my husband's birthday and it just so happened it was the day of the Penn State / Michigan football game. A friend of ours is a huge Michigan fan and she usually gets tickets for a number of the home games. So, she asked us if we would be interested in going along (since she knows I like Penn State). Of course we said YES!! I thought what a great birthday present for Jim!! However, I was hoping for a Penn State win. You see for the last nine seasons that we have been dating or married - Michigan always wins. I don't know if it was our coming together that has brought Penn State to lose? I know that I have always liked Michigan football (at least 364 days a year), so I wasn't to upset when I met and married a Michigan fan. We did have a great time tailgating, hanging out with friends and watching the game. I'm already looking forward to the next game we get to go see.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Go Blue!

By the way, how do you like teaching at UCHS? Is it wierd seeing your hubby at work?

Kelley said...

Cool! John was at that game too. He really thought Penn State was going to win this year. I guess he's a good luck charm :-) Every Michigan game he's gone to, Michigan has won. LOL.

Bradi said...

Go PS!!
I will share your theory of why Penn State looses with Brad...he is VERY frustrated with his team always loosing. And to be honest, I'm tired of all the screaming at the t.v...