Thursday, May 29, 2008

Finally




My new furniture came about three weeks, but I have been waiting to post the pictures because I got my New Orleans Street scene picture re-matted and framed. Notice how nicely it looks with the black bench from Marshalls! (Earlier post). For those of you who were waiting to see if I went with the red couch - I got a little nervous, so I settled for two red chairs. It works for us!

Did anyone see my coffee table centerpiece? My knitting projects! Book club met at my home the other night and we read, "The Friday Night Knitting Club" so I thought the knitting needles and yarn would be appropriate.

2 comments:

Bradi said...

Seeing it first-hand I can attest that you did a beautiful job from start to finish!
Loved the centerpiece..you should definitely keep it!

Brenda said...

super cute!