Thursday, December 13, 2007

Fudge

I am excited about this afternoon! I'm going to do some holiday baking, actually in my case it will be holiday candy making. This Saturday I'm hosting a neighborhood Christmas Cookie Exchange / Brunch and I need to make my goodies for it. The recipes that I will be making include a peanut butter fudge and a chocolate fudge. Here is the recipe for the peanut butter fudge:

3 cups sugar
3/4 cup butter
2/3 cup evaporated milk
1 cup peanut butter
7 ounce jar marshmallow cream
1 teaspoon vanilla

Directions: Combine sugar, evaporated milk and butter in a sauce pan. Bring to a full boil and stir constantly for exactly five minutes. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter until melted. Add marshmallow cream and vanilla. Beat until mixed. Spread in a buttered 9 x 13 pan. Set until cool. Then place in fridge.

No comments: