Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The "P" Word

In our family the "P" word is patience! This is so important especially in a family with young children. We like to affectionately just call it the "P" word. Our girls know it and they like to use it.

Recently I was complaining that our new furniture wasn't going to arrive for a few more days. My daughter said to me, "Mommy you just need to have some of the "P" Word!" Then, I was driving to a bridal shower, we were running late and I wasn't sure what the driver was doing in front of me. Again, I was reminded, "Mom, just have the "P" word!"

Ouch! God seems to use our little ones to refine us and teach us HIS lessons for our life. I think my girls have been learning the "P Lesson"!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Hey - tell Jim he gets an "F" this semester for blogging! :)