Wednesday, August 13, 2008

All Things Domestic



I'm thinking about changing the name of my blog to, "All Things Domestic"! This summer I have had so much fun doing domestic things - baking, sewing, gardening, canning, meal planning, quilting and knitting that I could just write about all these things. Too bad that I can't figure out a way to make money doing all these things - who knows what God will open up in the future! So now, I am energized and ready to teach high school students how to cook and prepare for living on there own.

Here are a couple of pictures of what I have been up to. My "retro" quilt and some of my recent canning. By the way, if anyone made my salsa from an earlier post - be aware the recipe is on the "hot" side.

3 comments:

Kelley said...

Well, you know I'd love to hear more about your knitting and other crafty endeavors . . . :-)

Laurie said...

You are a domestic goddess.

Enough said.

Brenda said...

that quilt looks 100% lovely!