Monday, August 11, 2008

Updates

Tomorrow will be two months since I wrote my post on "Summer Break" and all the things that I would like to accomplish this summer. Well I feel like I have done a pretty good job crossing things off my list - here is what I completed:
1. Finished the sewing project for the client!!!!!
2. Organized my photos.
3. Figured out preschool situation for my youngest daughter.
4. Painted the picture frame and the cradle
5. Read a couple of books
6. Did some knitting and sewing.

I'm continually working on the exercising! The two areas where I still need some work are with my meal project and scrapbooking.

However, I added some things - one being quilting and two being canning! I will post some pictures of what I have been up to with these new additions to my list.

No comments: