Thursday, February 28, 2008

Blogs

I just wanted to point out to everyone that I have now listed some of my favorite blogs that I enjoy reading. One category lists my friends and the other one is those that I admire. Please feel free to check them out - you might possibly find something of interest. I especially would like to point out the blog titled Blissfully Domesticated! It is a new group blog that has some very insightful information from cooking, cleaning, raising kids and decorating. Most of us can take some valuable information from this site.

Please feel free to comment on some of your favorite blogs.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Does this mean you don't admire your friends? ;)

Sandy said...

Thanks so VERY much for including me!

Sandy said...

Thanks so VERY much for including me!
Blessings!