Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Book Club

This post is dedicated to all my friends from book club. Which after much discussion, I think should be titled "Blog Club". You see this group of ladies has been instrumental in encouraging me in the blog world i.e. to blog more! One of these days I hope to have a link to all the blogs that I visit (of friends) and then to all the blogs that I "stalk" - if that is an okay term to use?! So keep posted. Or, if all my friends comment, then you will just be able to follow the link from the comment page. Hopefully tomorrow I will be back to having some insightful, deep meaning, cute photo, awe inspiring blogs!! Stay tuned! That is all for tonight!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

YEAH KIM! BLOG ON SISTER. BLOG ON!

Kim said...

I wondered who would comment first!

Brenda said...

great updates!