Thursday, March 27, 2008

The List

In exactly one week we will be leaving to go visit family and friends for our Spring Break. Unfortunately we won't be traveling anywhere that warm, but hopefully it will be warmer than Michigan. We haven't even hit 55 degrees. Anyway, yesterday I was looking at my list of the things I need to do in order to get ready to leave next week - and I got a little stressed. I did make some progress on it. So, how many of you are list people? Any daytimers? How do you stay organized? (or don't you?)Well, for fun here is my list and what I have got completed:

1. Stop the mail -
2. Stop the newspaper -
3. Get haircuts -
4. Hotel -
5. Print out travel directions -
6. Call friends
7. Download pictures
8. Get oil change -
9. Return & get new books at the library -
10. Pay bills
11. Laundry & pack clothes
12. Pedicure - happening tonight!

No comments: