Monday, March 17, 2008

This Week

This Week - Let's see we have St.Patrick's Day, The first Day of Spring, Good Friday and Easter! That is a lot for one week. Then, I think of my family and our schedules for the week - haircuts, Young Life meetings, Small group, school and teaching.

Yet, my heart's desire is to slow down this week and ponder what Christ has done for me. I want to read the Bible - read the story of Jesus and what this week was like for him. I want to remember! As a Christian, I know Christ died on the cross for my sins, but I want to know what that looks like in my every day life. I want to know Christ's perfect love.

Yesterday after we came home from church my daughter said, "Jesus, loves me so much!" I said, "yes he does! And you know what I can't understand - is I know how much I love you, I can't imagine that Christ loves us even more." How about you - is Christ's love for you real in your every day to day life?

No comments: